Bird Spikes – Stainless Steel and Polycarbonate Needle Strips
Roosting birds can cause a number of problems. Without bird spikes installed, birds will naturally fly to landing areas such as roof tops, roof ledges, windowsills, rafters, building projections, signs, statues, and trusses. Bird Spikes are one of the most effective products to keep birds off these surfaces. Birds can cause structural damage, noise problems, as well as aesthetic damage from nesting and droppings (which is also a serious health concern for humans). The BS1 Spikes series have been proven to be effective bird deterrents by keeping birds away from roosting spots, protecting your investments and health.
- Most Effective – Physical barriers like spikes are the most effective way to keep birds away.
- Flexible Base -2ft is available, alternative style, Spikes can be installed on curved surfaces.
- Inexpensive – Polycarbonate plastic bird spikes are less expensive than metal alternatives.
- Intalls Easily – Nail, wall plug or Tie.
- Clear- Transparent polycarbonate material blends with surroundings: great for high-profile areas
- Long-Lasting – The industry standard. Long-lasting stainless steel. Polycarbonate plastics won’t corrode or decay. These spikes can last a lifetime.
- Maintain-Free- When installed properly, no ongoing maintenance is required.
- Spike Quantity – 3 of spike.